• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally got my op date!

vikkib

Havent posted in a long time but happy to say ive got my op date for 20th march ... Am now 5 days into the pre op diet n it can't come round soon enough for me x

Cos my bmi is 67 wlsall expect a 5 week pre op diet .... Crazy isnt it x

Woop woop not long now hun :D shame about the 5 wk pre op I feel your pain :( I had a BMI over 50+ so had to do 4 wks.

Great news on getting your date x

Thanks guys 1 week in food wise im bored !! Not hungry particularly just very bored xx

That's great news on the op date. What pre op diet do you have to do? My diet is two week milk diet my bmi is 54 x

Food one for 5 weeks as am diabetic

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well Vikki one week almost down and few to go before the day, you can do it if you want it badly enough and I can tell you do so it won't be too much of a problem/ It will gte you some sort of structure ready for after the op with the new eating regime. 5 weeks is a long time but hey its one month outta 12, just a blip on the radar of life. Stay strong, keep chatting on here to get extra encouragement other have done and will be doing the same so it will and can help spur you along. Keep yourself busy I know 18 months post op when I am not at work boredom creeps in and I look for food but am not hungry have to be really strict with my self, sometimes I give in but try hard really not to try and have a healthy option, head hunger is worse than physical hunger, one bit of advice for post op once you get started on your new eating regime never go back to having sweet stuff it is a big mistake, not just the dumping but its what I crave most yet managed fine without it upto 6 months but is creeping back in gradually. If you can keep it out its better for you know you are diabetic as well. xx

yay the best feeling, when you get a date very happy for you. I hope all goes well I'm 4 days post op and feeling wicked!! Maz xx

Thanks ... Its almost two weeks in an im amazed that its feeling ok .. Its boring and tedious but im surviving .. Eac day is a day closer xx

All set to go ... 12 hours and counting ... Oo telephone call.. !! Sorry your cancelled due to emergancies ( i so get that this is likely ) but not that we have no info as to when its likely to be .. Just wait for a call .. Dunno about your diet .. Just wait for a call ... Dunno if you shud return to work ... Just wait for a call ... ARRRGGGHHHH

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope you get some news today,I really hope you don't have to wait too long before you have your op,being put off with so short a notice is a real disappointment,fingers crossed you don't have to wait too long.xxxxx

Sorry to hear this - I hope you hear something soon x

I finally had my op on 10th of April this year .. 2 stone loss per op and 4 stone post op so far x

Oh no vikki!!!! That's so annoying :( it happens fairly regularly on here but most people seem to get them a few days later? I hope your not waiting too long!

Back