• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got the one stop clinic letter!!

Alex1977

at last, at last its happening at last .... Sorry got carried away there lol Got my letter yesterday for the one stop clinic (three appointments) on 30 december!! oooohh so excited!! xxxxxxx how long after this do i then have to wait??? (lol ive waited two and a half years why am i in such a rush hehe!) Hope you all enjoyed Bonfire night ive just put the kevlar jacket and Helmets away now my double glazing was shaking like hell set off both car alarms and a dozen neighbours houses too and they were down the road honestly is it me getting older or are these fireworks like Missile strikes!

I think after the one stop I saw the psychologist and then went on the list.....18 weeks when I got put on and its not changed as far as I know......good luck hun, not too long now :D XX

Good luck Alex, you are well on your way now, 2011 will be your year! Very best wishes xxx

Great news, no wonder you're so excited! Hugs. xxx

After actually sitting down and reading the letter word for word and not just the best bit lol, it states I will be seeing 4 people from mr ammori's bariatric team? Does anyone know what 4 people I will see as a lot of people have said they see psychologist on a different day and thought it was only 3 people

Good Luck Alex for 2011 - A Great year for your surgery.

Maybe you see 3 people on the 30th and the 4th will be a psychologist on another date in the new year!

Whatever happens its all procedure; and as dotty says once you get the thumbs up, 18 weeks to go!

Hope its not too long a wait for you, can understand your excitement.

Best wishe hun x Kat x

Back