• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greetings and salutations

Damson2019

Greetings, I'm Jenny and I'm 9 days post opp.

The WTF-have-I done haze has cleared leaving me feeling very much how I imagine Frodo felt after tossing the ring into the fiery depths of mount doom. Tired, aching, bewildered and elated. So thought I'd stop lurking and start being part of the conversation.

The WTF-have-I done haze has cleared leaving me feeling very much how I imagine Frodo felt after tossing the ring into the fiery depths of mount doom. Tired, aching, bewildered and elated. So thought I'd stop lurking and start being part of the conversation.
Hello! I am new too, although I am still pre-op. I am loving the LOTR reference

Hi, welcome, congratulations on your wls, I’m a year and 6 weeks into my bypass and I have no regrets, yes I still miss all the “wrong” food and large portions but somehow we get through it, you will feel so much healthier and happier.
What surgery have you had and where?
This forum has some great diaries and loads of helpful tips too not to mention an abundance of support.
Good luck with your future journey, remember to keep sip sip sipping and keep the protein up xx

Hi. Also loving the LOTR reference, looking forward to my own hobbit like adventure, although it will be a nothing like a hobbit adventure in terms of food. Congratulations on making it through the first week or so x

Back