• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Guess what's just come in the post

tesmaralda

A very daunting brown envelope (they remind me of bills and other unpleasantries)then I noticed the walsall post mark and then i nearly cacked my pants well my pjs anyway.

I got a date for my pre op 27th Feband then another one a month later on 24th March to see the anaesthetist(what a bummer to spell).

So the wheels are well and truely in motion now whoop whoop, still cacking my pants a bit though i dont know i cant win i mooan when it appears there is nothing going on and then i moan cause its getting closer oh well my mom always did call me little miss contrary

woot woot tes! Great news :D it helps when you can see the progress and have dates to aim for, the time will fly by!

WOOOOOOOOO hoooooooo.... brilliant T, I get butterflies too when I get a letter with walsall hospital on it! Hopefully you will get your date in March then. Exciting stuff! x

It is great news, don't worry, you are well and truly prepared for it. Enjoy the buzz!;);)

Terri the best thing I did pre-op was really start listening to my tummy. Taking my time eating and stopping when I was full. I ate the same cr@p as normal, but lost weight in those few months :) I think that has helped me loads post-op as I feel very in tune with my tummy and know exactly when to stop eating, and have never been sick through over eating.

Terri the best thing I did pre-op was really start listening to my tummy. Taking my time eating and stopping when I was full. I ate the same cr@p as normal, but lost weight in those few months :) I think that has helped me loads post-op as I feel very in tune with my tummy and know exactly when to stop eating, and have never been sick through over eating.

thanks shel

Congrats on the date tes :) wont be long now

wooohoooooooooooooooo

Brill news Terri. WHeels are well and truly in motion for you now. I think im prob as excited for you as you are for yourself lol

Great news!!
It will be here in no time!!
:scale:

congrats hun .... not long now then whooooooooooooo ... my turn my turn next lolol ( fingers crossed ) xxx

Back