• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

guys, its nurotic kel here.... haaaaaa guess what..

cherry

I have just rang and ive got my date!!!!! whooo hooooo its 27 th oct my third appointment!! ive lost 5 pound all ready so i know ill have met weightloss target im sooo happy, eeeeek xxx

ummm no hun, ill be put on waiting list then, and then i think ill get told dates for pre op diet and assesments i reckon? anyone from sunderland if you know il love to hear xx

brilliant news Kelly im pleased you have your appointment date, if they feel your ready you will be put on the 26 week waiting list but they wont give any out any dates out at this point x

hey liz... will they say dates for pre op diet and assesments at the third appointment you reckon?x

Thank god for that...

Worrying about your surgery was nearly as stressful for me as worrying about my own :).

Now you can chill, lie back and just wait for the date to come! When i say chill i don't mean take your eye of the food intake, as your provider has a goal for you to hit with weight loss i believe...

Absolutely fabulous news, here's to you going on the waiting list soon xxx

thanks guys :)) hahahahaha julie....... you make me laugh i can be a nightmare at times... yep got a weightloss of 8 pounds ive lost 5 but ive got till oct.... i was gonna aim for say a stone to stone and half... but i was worried incase they think i can do it on my own... argh well ill go for a stone and see xx

You'll be fine Kelly! Well done on the 5lb loss already, it's great when you see commitment to doing as your provider wants! Am sure you will rock your surgery :) x

thanks julie :)) x

....and when you think that some people call wls the 'easy option', if only they knew of all the stress and patience etc involved, not to mention the actual surgery and everything that comes after.. if only they had an inkling of what we all go through

Well done on the loss and congrats on the date :D All good things come to those who wait! If only I believed my own bullshine :D x

Congratulations Kelly that's brilliant.
I don't think they'll give you the pre-op diet or other dates then though. I've only just got my pre-op diet with 3 weeks to go to surgery and STILL not got my pre-op date.

Oh well, it all comes around eventually :)

ooo well hopefully you ll get it soon then charis xxxx

I had to ring both~!! i passed to and from by the pair of them and finally appointments said the 27th... phew xx are you awaiting an apointment hunni? x

i have 3rd appointment in September so .... fingers crossed it will be waiting list from there as i have met me weight loss target and more!!! im just like you --- wanting this like yesterday! lol xx

o gosh i know, i can be like a dog with a bone at times...... shame it wasnt same day so we could meet put faces to names xx

Back