• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gym gear. !?

MissDiet

Come on lbs!!!
Decided i would try the machines at the gyn tonight, then go for a swim after.

But, omg.. How hard is it to find gym gear. Evans are out of stock of joggers, surely a basic need for any human to atleast lounge in!? Jjb etc dont go above a 18 generally. (although did find adidas tracksuit bottoms in size 24, but wont go over my belly lol ).

So i made a trip to cotton traders 2xl bottoms fit but they are too long (mens) and are bright baby blue!! Got a sports bra too and a 3xl polo shirt.

Im going to look such a tramp later in my half mast (will hack at them with scissors) joggers, polo shirt, pink trainers and a pmt spotty face. :-(

I might take a pic for giggles later x

i normally find i can get that sort of thing on ebay, not much good for now though xxx

Yea u would try ebay but what with between sizes i wanted to try it on. :). Thanks though x

MissDiet said:
Decided i would try the machines at the gyn tonight, then go for a swim after.

But, omg.. How hard is it to find gym gear. Evans are out of stock of joggers, surely a basic need for any human to atleast lounge in!? Jjb etc dont go above a 18 generally. (although did find adidas tracksuit bottoms in size 24, but wont go over my belly lol ).

So i made a trip to cotton traders 2xl bottoms fit but they are too long (mens) and are bright baby blue!! Got a sports bra too and a 3xl polo shirt.

Im going to look such a tramp later in my half mast (will hack at them with scissors) joggers, polo shirt, pink trainers and a pmt spotty face. :-(

I might take a pic for giggles later x

I get joggers from Matalan or my indoor market Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Well it went well

45 mins aqua areobics
Some weights
25 mins on bike
5 mins on treadmill walking!

Quite proud
:)

put my hour walking to shame :( well done and don't new look do large sizes :)

i got for leggings.....;)

i did buy some larger stuff from sainsburys once....

well it doesnt matter what you look like now...

imagine how HOT your gonna look when its a size 12 FULL adidas suit your wearing!!

Woooooohoo well done, it feels great after doesn't it, i love it and treat the swim as my treat after.
I wear leggings and tee shirt and no one takes any notice of me.

Last edited:
Well it went well

45 mins aqua areobics
Some weights
25 mins on bike
5 mins on treadmill walking!

Quite proud
:)

Go you.. well done :)

I was going to say the same, a pair of £6 leggings from matalan as they are longer between the crotch and the waist, and a longish t shirt. No one looks twice at me. x

Thanks guys :) xxx

Back