• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

happy 1st bypass anniversary bypass.sarah !

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:) hi everyone i just wanted to wish my niece bypass.sarah a happy 1st bypass anniversary today, what a difference a year makes, she has done so well and its changed her life in many ways, just wanna say sarah im very proud of your achievements in the last 12 months, and also your dedication to now helping others that will walk the path you have walked before them.

:0clapper:congratulations hun !!!:hug99:

love aunty liz xxx

congrats Sarah xx

whooo congrats Sarah a full year wow

Congratulations Sarah....you looked FAB when I met you last week :wow: you're going to go a long way hun...very well done :D

Congratulations Sarah :) x

Thank you liz im so proud your my aunty as your amazing you have looked after me and helped guide me through this last year thank you its made this year alot easyer having you to talk to and you always have a answer to my questons
lots of love sarah x x x x x x x

Congrats hun xx:talk017::talk017:

crikey Sarah, I can't believe its a year!! Well done hun, you've done fab, hopefully I'l be following in ur footsteps now...xxxxx

Oh yes. Happy 1st surgiversary Sarah.

I continue to be astounded by your amazing weight loss. Each time I see your stats, I say a little prayer that I can be as succesful. You are so very inspirational.

ahhhhhh thats lovely that liz well done sarah happy 1st yr surgerversary and its noce your helpin peeps go through what you have gone through this is something i am also thinkin of doin when i come out the other side of my bypass well done lin.x

Well done Sarah - you are certainly an inspiration (both you and Liz are) wishing you continued success. Sending hugs with fairy dust to keep you sparkling xx

:) also sending you in return fairy dust to keep you well & sparkly xxx

074.gif

Back