• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy 1st surgiversary to MEEEEEEE!!!

Bookie

29 kgs, (that's 4 stone and 7.93 pounds for the imperial ones amongst you) and gone down 5 dress sizes. Still a long way to go to my goal, but still damned pleased about it.

I don't pop in much these days, life is always too busy, isn't it? But I wanted to share this special day with you guys, without whom the road would have been a lot lonelier and harder.

Onwards and downwards for me.

:thankyou:

Jaywill

29 kgs, (that's 4 stone and 7.93 pounds for the imperial ones amongst you) and gone down 5 dress sizes. Still a long way to go to my goal, but still damned pleased about it.

I don't pop in much these days, life is always too busy, isn't it? But I wanted to share this special day with you guys, without whom the road would have been a lot lonelier and harder.

Onwards and downwards for me.

:thankyou:

Well done, keep up the good work...x

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Well hello there stranger ;)

Congrats to you! a year out and well over half way there, awesome xx

Bookie

I do feel pretty awesome, I must say. I have even started going swimming (as of last week, mind you), started with 40 lengths, and did 50 yesterday! and I still only have had one fill, and absolutely do not need to get it done again just yet, plenty of restriction (a bit too much at times!) and with summer here, my appetite always decreases drastically, so, yeah, it's all good.

For anyone still wondering whether it's the right thing to do, the answer is quite simply: Trust your instincts. I was apprehensive, of course, who wouldn't be? But this has turned my life around, no exaggeration. Even though I still have a long, long way to go, this is about the journey, not the end result, and I am learning to love this older new person in a way that I was never able to when I was young and skinny and didn't know to appreciate it! Now, every pound lost has been done the hard way and I am not taking anything for granted ever again.

Now, where can I get me a new spine? :p

Lincs Lass

Congratulations x