• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPELESSCASE!!!

phatgirl

To my dear friend Carole who always seems to have sunshine in her heart, have a beautiful joyful day tomorrow. Laugh & smile and enjoy those who love you, you deserve the very best of everything.

*please note birthday wish is included free of charge, boy & bike are sold seperately, management appologizes for any inconvenience this causes your birthday celebration...:p

Hugs and well wishes,
Nic:D

happy birthday carole, i hope you have a wonderfull day !!!!

best wishes !

liz x

175.gif

Ooh, just posted on your diary before seeing this Carole, but I'll say it again.

Happy Birthday hun xx

Have a fabulous birthday Carole!

Happy birthday to you, Hope you have a wonderful day filled with Love 'N'Laughter

:birthday: :birthday:

Happy birthday Mrs :)

have a lovely birthday :D

Happy Birthday Gorgeous

:birthday::talk017::talk017::553:

To my dear friend Carole who always seems to have sunshine in her heart, have a beautiful joyful day tomorrow. Laugh & smile and enjoy those who love you, you deserve the very best of everything.

*please note birthday wish is included free of charge, boy & bike are sold seperately, management appologizes for any inconvenience this causes your birthday celebration...:p

Hugs and well wishes,
Nic:D

Happy birthday hc, and if someone wants to start a collection to buy Carole the above i have a couple of quid spare in my purse. Of course i'd like to be there to watch the present being opened :D :D :D

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it!!!

Back