• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Birthday Lizzie!

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Hope you have a lovely birthday :)

:talk017::talk017:

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

:birthday:

Happy Birthday

:birthday: Happy Birthday !!!

hope you have a great day !!

liz x

:553:

*shel quietly hopes she got the right person lol*

*shel quietly hopes she got the right person lol*

:D:DYeah you did :D:D Thank you everyone, and especially to shel for starting this thread, it was lovely to log on and see all your birthday wishes to me!! :flowers:
I am meeting my friend later for lunch, well you know i will prob have about 3 spoons of soup then be full- but as someone here said it is the quality that matters- not that quantity and it will be lovely to see my friend and spend time with her :)
Xxx Lizzie xxX
:party0011: :party0011::party0011:

enjoy your birthday lunch x

:birthday:
:bday:
:candle1:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE
:princess:
You are princess for the day! Hope you enjoy it!

Nichole:p

Hey LizziE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LIZZIE!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFULL DAY!!
:553:​

Have a fab Birthday hun:D:D

i hope you had a wonderfull day !!!!

liz x

Thank you everyone so much for all your lovely birthday wishes! :) :hug99:
I met my friend in the day time for lunch, and thought i had ordered some smooth soup- but when it came it had bits in it! So i tried to eat it avoiding the bits, but accidently swallowed a bit of chicken and then panniked because i thought of what Mr.Amorri said to me 'you must have liquids for 3 weeks, no food- otherwise you could be risking your life' So i started thinking 'omg what have i done, i am going to die'!! I know it is dramatic, but i am the worlds worst worrier! I phoned my mum at work, who phoned the dietician for me who said not to worry, i will be OK. So i felt a bit more relaxed then anyway!! :rolleyes:;)
I opened my prezzies when my mum and james my stepdad got home from work. I got so many nice things, i have been very lucky!! I got a lovely bedspread that goes over my bed and it is so nice and silky, and the colours go perfectly with my room! I got a lovely leather red backpack, a mirror, keyrings, lipgloss, another bag- but a red glitery one this time, a lamp for my room, urmm and money!! :D:D:D:D
Thank you again everyone for all your lovely messages!!
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

Back