• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOSTINMY30'S !!!

Neen

WLS Moderator
Have a fantastic day hun xxxx Bright blessings for today and all the days to come xx

birthday95.gif

Have a wonderful Birthday xxx

A very Happy Birthday to you!
Have a lovely day and thinking of you!
xxx

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

:party0036:

Happy birthday, Vicky!

Hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday Vikki, I hope you have a brilliant day and I'm sure your lovely girls will be spoiling you.

Best wishes. Anne

Thanks folks...have had a fab day...new tattoo....new harry potter pic with my girls...dinner with the family..and now to bed with a good book...got some beautiful jewellery...really unusual stuff...and any of you that have met me know I'm a bit of a magpie lol who likes to sparkle and glitter. Lovely smellies too and my girls got me a Wonder Woman mug hahahaha cos I do it all apparently...2 jobs, look after them and run a nice home too hee hee...and a Super man fleece...(I said I liked it one shopping trip and the eldest 'remembered' lol)...its been a lovely day and now I can just reeeeeeeeeeeeelax ..thanks for all the love xxx

...profile pic updated to show new ink...and you can just about see me blue hair too lol

What is your new tat? I cant make it out, also I see you have one on your leg/foot, whats that one :D Im nosey I know but I like tatts :D XX

Belated Happy Birthday x

See my new tatt below... its an orchid on my left wrist

You can see my first one from last b'day which is a circle of hazel leaves surrounding a diamond on the insside of my wrist..Hazel for my daughter Hazel and the diamond is for Lucy my other daughter (Lucy in the sky with diamonds )

I got this one in Glastonbury this summer for my feline friends..her name is Tallulah and like my other familairs ..she has walked all over me :)

You can see my first one from last b'day which is a circle of hazel leaves surrounding a diamond on the insside of my wrist..Hazel for my daughter Hazel and the diamond is for Lucy my other daughter (Lucy in the sky with diamonds )

lovely tats and happy birthday
"(Lucy in the sky with diamonds ) "
reminds me of a friend of mine she says the same about herself

Back