• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Birthday Phatmomma

phatmomma

Thank you all for the lovely messages, have had a fab 42nd birthday. Went to wing wah's for chinese buffet lunch with my family and some near and dear friends and then the pub later to have a coffee with a newer friend and her family (she showed us her before/after pics from her wls in Feb - over ten stone down)... And then a lovely birthday bag with thorntons, twilight and maltesers in, my friend says not to share as i may never get any more or at least not for a long time lol xxx

Karma67

BeaBea

Hope you had a great day

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you all for the lovely messages, have had a fab 42nd birthday. Went to wing wah's for chinese buffet lunch with my family and some near and dear friends and then the pub later to have a coffee with a newer friend and her family (she showed us her before/after pics from her wls in Feb - over ten stone down)... And then a lovely birthday bag with thorntons, twilight and maltesers in, my friend says not to share as i may never get any more or at least not for a long time lol xxx

Belated Happy Birthday sounds like you had a good time of it!

Love Mini xxx

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:) Belated wishes from me too - your celebrations sound just the job!

phatmomma

Thanks Harley dude, it's nice when people you've not had the chance to meet wish you well in life and all goes with it.... Welcome to our little world x

Emma Louise

Happy Birthday lovely, lovely Julie! Hope you have a wonderful day. xxxxx

Bev

A belated Birthday wish Julie... sending love and a humungous hug as always... wishing you peace and a restful Christmas... take care of you and yours precious xxx

phatmomma

STOP!!! This birthday thread was for December 2009 lol

I had a great day, thank you all xxxx