• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy birthday to lovely Caren for tomorrow xx

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
:birthday: It is Caren's birthday tomorrow 6/2/12 & I am sure you would all like to join me in wishing her a brilliant day & an even better year :D She is one of the warmest, caring people I have ever had the good fortune to get to know & really hope all the things she wishes for, come her way soon (starting with approval for funding). Loves ya babe, mwah xxx :553: :sign0168: :553:

Awww thats lovely & you are 100%, she is always supportive and I know what an awfully tough time she is having with her journey - sending positive vibes and happy birthday wishes to her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
:birthday: It is Caren's birthday tomorrow 6/2/12 & I am sure you would all like to join me in wishing her a brilliant day & an even better year :D She is one of the warmest, caring people I have ever had the good fortune to get to know & really hope all the things she wishes for, come her way soon (starting with approval for funding). Loves ya babe, mwah xxx :553: :sign0168: :553:
awww thank you honey :) I love you too :heartpump: xxx

Awww thats lovely & you are 100%, she is always supportive and I know what an awfully tough time she is having with her journey - sending positive vibes and happy birthday wished to her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
awww thank you, its so very kind of you :) xxx

Lovely Caren? Is she a new member I haven't seen yet. I only know Caren.

hahaha :8855: cheers gary, ive missed you lol xxx

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Karen - I hope the present we are all hoping you get arrives soon xLast year with birthday cake without dumping!

Happy birthday for tomorrow, I hope you have a wonderful day :D

Happy Birthday tomorrow hunny!Hope you get the present you really want!Maz x

Happy Birthday Caren... I hope you have a lovely day. I too wish your dreams come true this year and that the funding you so patiently wait for comes to you very soon... :birthday: xxxx

:bestwishes:

Have a fab birthday Caren - you deserve it hun!

:candle1: xxx

graphics-happy-birthday-175244.gif

Hey Caren

Happy Birthday Mate. Hope you have a good day.

love and hugs,

happy b.jpg

Happy Birthday for tomorrow hun hope you have a great day sending loads of love and hugs xx

:birthday:
Wishing you the best Birthday ever Caren and i hope your dreams come true :candle1: You are a VERY special person xxx :bday:

happy-birthday-comments-267.gif

Hope you have a gorgeous day:)

Back