• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HAPPY,happy,happy surgiversary to me-POPPET & many,many others.....

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:wave_cry:Well there was quite a crowd of us that went under the knife about a year ago....

Rebirth
Katkit
J-mo
Dotty
Deeby

....are the ones that spring to mind-I'll add more as I remember:rolleyes:

Please feel free to remind me if your surgiversary was also about this time & let us know how you're doing

I class myself as a VERY slow loser but I'm definitely not complaining about having lost -

just over 50% of my excess weight
6 stones since starting pre-op diet
around 20 BMI points
several chins
....and a drawful of big knickers:8855:

Last edited:

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Congratulations to all those hitting the 1 year surgiversary.
How have you all done?

I've got a drawer full of likkle knickers now
Hubby uses all my big knickers as dust sheets only needed one pair to cover the settee :8855:

Last edited:

Miss Tickle

Congratulations to all those hitting the 1 year surgiversary.
How have you all done?

I've got a drawer full of likkle knickers now
Hubby uses all my big knickers as dust sheets one needed one pair to cover the settee :8855:

:8855::8855:

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
yay! happy surgiversary to you all, i hope it was great as you expected it to be :) x

BlueDiamond

CONGRATULATIONS.gif

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Well done you x

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
:wave_cry:Well there was quite a crowd of us that went under the knife about a year ago....

Rebirth
Katkit
J-mo
Dotty
Deeby

....are the ones that spring to mind-I'll add more as I remember:rolleyes:

Please feel free to remind me if your surgiversary was also about this time & let us know how you're doing

I class myself as a VERY slow loser but I'm definitely not complaining about having lost -

just over 50% of my excess weight
6 stones since starting pre-op diet
around 20 BMI points
several chins
....and a drawful of big knickers:8855:

Congratulations Poppet on reaching your first Anniversary! xxx :D:D:D

I have another 10 days before I earn my banner - but thanks for reminding me Pops x :)

Well I am definately a slow loser......not helped by my health problems that have rendered me almost immobile at times. But not to be disheartened, although I am taking the scenic route......I am still enjoying the journey and I know when my physical self improves and I can go back to the gym and zumba.....then the weight loss should kick in again!
As far as I am concerned the decision to go private for my surgery was the right one. My blood pressure and cholesterol have improved greatly and I also have lost half my weight target at present and am looking forward to losing the rest of it in the next year!:cool:
Another great thing is being able to wear smaller sizes and discovering things in my wardrobes that hav`nt seen the light of day for many years!
If I`m honest there have been times when I have really struggled to get things right about my food choices, also there have been episodes when things hav`nt agreed with my and caused me to `dump`it. But at present, I have taken control again and am in a better frame of mind so am confident that given time I will be reaching target!

Good Luck to all those approaching their Anniversay!

Also Good Luck to all those starting on their weight loss journey.......there are many ways of getting to target....some quicker than others! But as long as you get there in the end it does`nt really matter, after all it is`nt a race and we all have different ways of doing things. As long as we have each other on here to advise and support us then the journey is certainly a lot easier!

Love Kat x

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
Wonderful to read of the success of Poppet and Kitkat!! Happy Surgiversary to you, and to all the others. You are an inspiration:D

:wave_cry:Hiya Kath,

So thoughtful of you to call us "successful"
-isn't Kat great-always so honest & supportive:)

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
:wave_cry:Hiya Kath,

So thoughtful of you to call us "successful"
-isn't Kat great-always so honest & supportive:)

Happy Surgiversary to 2 of the nicest posters in here ... true inspirer's :)
My op was on your surgiversary, Poppet & hope to emulate your success this time next year ... xxx :):)