• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year and a special thank you so much for all your support throughout the year!

Love Mini, Pierce and All The WLS Team xxx

All the best for 2010 to Mini,Pierce & all the Moderators-you all worked so hard to make WLS the best forum for support & information-
Thanks Juliexxx

And the same to you, 2010 is going to be my life changing year. ;)

Same to you Mini and all the team.I couldn't have got through my op without this site xxx:D:D:D

Happy new year mini and all the team :d

Happy New Year Folks !!! :D:D:D xxx

Happy New Year to you all and to mini a big thanks for such a fantastic site, all the best peeps:))

Sharon xx

Happy new year mini and team, thanks for all the hard work you have all put into this site which has made the road to my operation a hell of a lot smoother and invaluable now I am post op, could not have done it without you all xxxxxxxx
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE XXXXXXXXX
:new_year::party0036::553:

Happy New Year to everyone on the forum.

Just wanted to say many thanks for all the support and tips I've had on this forum and I hope once I've had my bypass I'll be able to offer support and advice myself.

Best of Luck to all who are having their surgery this year (me included!!:D)

Happy New Year to all i hope 2010 is a very good year for everyone here xxxx

Happy 2010 everyone! Thank you for the advice and support.

Lx

Hi All,

I know I am a few days late, but I just wanted to say a very Happy New Year to all that visit this site and for those who make it possible.

I know I for one would not be on my fantastic weightloss journey if it had not been for Minimins/WLS. And I will be forever grateful forever for all the valued information and advice on WL surgery in the past and in the future!!!

I know you will continue to help others who embark on this journey also.

Cheers Sarahx

Back