• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy New Year

Raynebubble

Can i just wish everyone here whatever surgery you have had or about to have.. a very Happy and Healthy 2012.
I would also like to say thankyou to everyone who has supported me along my journey, listened to me moaning and made me laugh.
This Forum has been a godsend and you are all a lovely bunch of people.

All my Love
Happy New Year
Rayne xxx

And a very happy new year to you too hunni .
May 2012 see you continue to see you successful on your journey xx

And a very happy new year to you too hunni .
May 2012 see you continue to see you successful on your journey xx

And you too Pandora xxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR RAYNE!!!!!

I wish you every continued success....you had such a rough couple of weeks bless you!

2012, will be hard work no doubt but FULL of fantastic results xxxx

Thankyou very much.... im on a mission this new year.... come wednesday when i finish my course, im gonna refuse any more antibiotics... thats my new year resolution lol... they making me rough not anything else... i wanna start enjoying this byass!! xxx

Happy new year Rayne, I hope your journey is trouble free in 2012, I don't think it's wise to refuse anti biotics though. You are at the mercy of a particularly nasty infection, add to that your reduced calorie intake and malabsorption and you end up very very ill.
Good luck hun xxx

thankyou Marie, but my doctor has said ive tried al of them now... ive been ok today so i guess the antibiotics are working and my tummy hasnt been too bad... so fingers crossed come wednesday the doc says not to take any more xx

Back