• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy New Year

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year, and thanks for everyone's support during 2011.

I am hoping that we all have some great results in 2012, all the post oppers can achieve their goals, and if you have already, then be able to maintain it and all the pre oppers to succeed reaching there targets and most of all have a successful and pain free operation.

I will be raising a glass to you all, but just one glass for me now lol

Take it easy and what ever you are doing, please stay safe.

See you all in 2012.

Last edited:
Happy New Year to you too Gary, and also to everyone else on here!! What an amazing bunch of utter losers we are! :D xx

And that will be a Happy New Year to you also Gary, and can i just say thankyou for all your lovely posts they really do get us through the day... your a lovely man Gary.. and one day we can all sort something out find a nutural place and all meet up xxx

Happy New Year to you & your lovely family too, Gary honey :new_year:
You have been a source of strength to most of us on here & deserve to have a fabulous 2012. Carry on being your cheeky self :D xxx

Happy New Year. Best of luck to everyone for 2012 whether pre-op or post-op may you achieve everything you wish for xxx

I second that! :)

Happy New Year to you too Gary and everyone else on here!! To those post-op may your losses continue and those pre-op may your surgery dates come soon! I for one don't know what I would've done without you guys during my journey so far! :grouphugg:

Hannah xx

Yes - Happy New Year from me too - let's hope we see a lot less of each other in the 12 months to come!

Happy new year to my lovely WLS friends, lets hope its a good one - am staying in this year, first time in 20 years ! So next year i will be in my little dress and knee high boots (behave Gary lol) xxxxxxxx

:new_year::new_year::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Happy new year to my lovely WLS friends, lets hope its a good one - am staying in this year, first time in 20 years ! So next year i will be in my little dress and knee high boots (behave Gary lol) xxxxxxxx

:new_year::new_year::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Im staying in aswell hun so at least we can have a chat if the telly gets boring lol xx

I'm looking forward to a new year and a whole new me! I'm so excited to get to know all of you and to share this journey with you!

Happy New Year to u too gary & everyone else on here thank u for all the advice & listening when ive needed an ear to bend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

happy new year hope ya have a good 1 x

Back