• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

heating

hahahaha xx

no not yet here. It's been quite warm this weekend. I alternate between feeling the cold (M.E. remnant) and hot flushes! What's a snanket?:confused:

A slanket is a fleecy blanket with sleeves.

Not put the heating on yet - have washed me cardis and bought 2 winter coats - to be snuggly - nearly froze to death last winter.

And there's even less of me this :(

So if in Huddersfield you see the mitchelin woman coming towards you - looking like she's wearing all her clothes at once - it'll be me trying to keep warm!!!

It is the one big disadvatage to this WLS lark!!

xx

well i must be a big softie cos not only is my heating on , i am sitting here with thick winter dressing gown and bed socks on ( attractive look i know ). it was that cold doing the school run tonight i came in a lifted my huge woolen scarf out - in my defense i am full of cold and sniffles so am feeling it more.

its cold up north you know ha ha

Lol......you will be absolutely frozen to death when you loose weight then..........everyone says you feel the cold more :D x

i definately feel the cold more, ive always been the one who never needed a thick winter coat, and the one who had all the windows open in the depths of winter, not any more, i need the house a constant temp now, ive also always had a 'ruddy' complexion, now i look pale. i cant believe just how much this op alters everything about you.

Back