• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello from newbie

chel82

:26:hi all

im chel i was banded 12 days ago by dr de bruyne. im doing fine post op feel great and scars look almost healed and very neat. iv moved onto purees now iv had a bit of mince pureed is that ok?

got my next appointment on 18th dec for my fill and cant wait since op iv lost 3kg which is about half a stone and 7 kg since pre op.

looking forward to getting to know you all!!!

Hi Chel, welcome to mini's :) There are lots of banders around so sure one of them will help with the puree question.

:welcome: hi chel, welcome to minis, im also a bander, pureed mince will be fine.

liz x

Hi & welcome. With any meats, sometimes a little gravy added makes it go down better.

Good luck & glad to hear you are doing so well.:D

:wavey: hiya chel :hiya:
Welcome to mini's!:talk017: Well done on your weight loss since your op- that totally rocks :D You should get yourself a ticker thingy!! ;)
Anyway just wanted to say 'hi'
Xxx Lizzie xxX

:26:Hi Chel and welcome to minis. congrats on your op look forward to tracking your progress.

this site has been an absoloute god send to me have had so much support and advice don't know how i would have done it without everyone. x

Hi Chel. well done on weightloss this is a brilliant site. i havent been banded yet (waiting to see if i can get funding) but already i have learned so much on here. good luck and look forward to hearing your progress. Bridie X:D

good luck bridie i hope you get the funding i didnt my bmi was 3 points to small had to be 50. in the end i researched and chose to go to belguim i paid 4000 euro and was so happy with the choice the service was first class throughtout. dr had some criticism about banding low bmi but cant knock him as a surgeon im more than happy with my band x

Back