• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello....Im new!

janienewcastle

Hello everyone, like the title says im new here!! Im just at the very beginning of my weight loss journey and am trying to find out as much info as I can. Just been referred by my GP yesterday after 6 months of 'pestering' her. Im from Northumberland and apparently within the next few weeks I should recieve a letter inviting me to a seminar at Wansbeck? Who else is fom the NE and can advise me?? Id love some general timescales/step by step processes please. Much love Jx :)

Hi Janie and welcome to the site. I'm not from your area so cannot give you any advice regarding processes as we don't have seminars where I am from :) I'm sure there are others on here who will be able to answer your questions though. Good luck on your journey :) x x

I cant help with where you are etc as I'm down south lol but wanted to say welcome!

Hello everyone, like the title says im new here!! Im just at the very beginning of my weight loss journey and am trying to find out as much info as I can. Just been referred by my GP yesterday after 6 months of 'pestering' her. Im from Northumberland and apparently within the next few weeks I should recieve a letter inviting me to a seminar at Wansbeck? Who else is fom the NE and can advise me?? Id love some general timescales/step by step processes please. Much love Jx :)
Hi, I am from Chester le Street and going through the same process at Darlington, my seminar is tomorrow I waited a month fror my seminar appointment. The waiting times at Darlington are 18 weeks from seminar, I think wansbeck should be around the same, its Sunderland Royal who have the longest waiting list in the North East, I know people on here who have been operated on at North Tees who are really quick. When you get your appointment letter ring the baraitric nurse at Wansbeck and ask about the timescales, they are really helpful xx Good luck :)

Back