• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Helloo from me (a big noisey newbie)

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }@font-face { font-family: "Comic Sans MS"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } [FONT=&quot]Hellooo everyone! [/FONT]:wavey:
[FONT=&quot]My names Hannah and this is the first time posting on the forum! (Cue fanfare music) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’m 21 and a student, basically I’ve always been big, I was 16 stone at 13 which is when the dieting started, then the following years consisted of: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lighterlife, slimming world, weightwatchers, the Cambridge diet, slim fast and after all that I’m straight back to being obese at 16 stone 5ft 5. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’ve done lots of reading and have made the decision to have a gastric band (and now I cant wait! :D) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’ve saved up my pennies and can now pay to go private as my GP was incredibly negative and was only concerned with my future children??? :confused: Even though I have no children and currently have no plans for them …..(apparently my doctor thinks otherwise) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I met my surgeon Mr. Hasani yesterday, and have to say I thought he was brilliant …really seemed to care and ive booked my surgery for February 4th!!!!! :talk017:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]anyway as you may have noticed, im a rambler! So im going to shut up and have a nose around [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luv and hugs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Hannah x[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Hi Hannah and :welcome: to WLS....we are happy to have you here! Feel free to ramble, we all do!
Good Luck with your op on the 4th Feb, it will be here before you know it :D XX

Welcome to the forum... :welcome: and wishing you all the very best in every way with your weightloss journey...

Sending a humungous hug and loads of love... Bev xxx

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::happy096:

Hi lovey and welcome to the forum. xx

Hi Hannah
Welcome to the site and congratulations on ur upcoming surgery!!!
Hope all goes well and I'll b looking forward to following ur journey xx

Hi Hannah, welcome to this fantastic site. If you make a resolution to post lots
(at least 50 posts) it will open up more of the site to you so you can read diaries and see more piccies. Look forward to hearing more of your ramblings

Hiya love! Welcome aboard x

hellloooo and welcome

Hi, im new to all this aswell so welcome!

Im at the start of my journey, im 22 and trying to save to go private because i doubt i will get it on the nhs but worth a try!

Good luck with the wls, keep us posted :) xx

Hi Hannah & welcome,
You've come to the right place for support :)
Everyone is lovely, kind & helpful.

I too am having my op with Mr El Hasani although I am having a bypass on 13th Feb and I too found him to be brilliant.

Good luck on the start of the journey.

xx

hi hannah, welcome to the madhouse, and feel free to ramble, we all do it at some time or other, some of us more than others, lol. youll find all the support and lots of info on here, big hugs xxx

hiya, welcome to wlsurgery hun - good luck with your forth coming op! ill look forward to hearing how you get on xxx

Hi Hannah! Good luck with your preps and your ops - I am pre-op and my surgery is next Sunday (the 16th) :eek: with Mr El-Hasani - keep in touch and we can compare notes xx

Back