• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help with fitness site

Maphillips

Hi all I am on the weight management program at Rotherham institute of obesity and they have there own gym which is very good it was on big body squad
Luke my trainer has been very impressed with this site and has asked if he did some simple fitness routine videos would any one be interested in viewing them also if he set up a fitness app for the phone or computer
Look forward to all your replies
Mark

This a you tube link to rio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fvpSoajNQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
jackie_baker67 said:
can i ask why u had band removed and got a bypass, did u have trouble with the band ? jackie

I had the band for 2 years lost 12 stone it was best thing ever then it twisted and cut into my stomach had to have it removed very upsetting time put 4 stone back on since feel so bad about weight gain but having to go through weight management again but will be worth it
I do so miss my band it was my best friend and worst enemy but just sad about it
Hope it helps
Mark

I would, but I would be particularly interested if they were different from the usual. Many of us have knee problems, back problems etc - can he show us exercise routines which will protect our more vulnerable parts?

Yes that's what he does best he has lots off different methods off fitness I enjoy it with them shame I only get six sessions with them but his homework is fun and I will ask him about our problems and ask him to do special fitness programmes
Mark

I would defo be interested. Thank you :)

That would be great! we could have a virtual exercise class and all play the video at the same time so we can feed back what is good and what we had to adapt so that we could complete them with our own issues.

for me i would have problems with standing up and moving, so things we can do from sitting or on the floor would be good. so wish we had something like this close by.

Sar2567 said:
That would be great! we could have a virtual exercise class and all play the video at the same time so we can feed back what is good and what we had to adapt so that we could complete them with our own issues.

for me i would have problems with standing up and moving, so things we can do from sitting or on the floor would be good. so wish we had something like this close by.

Good idea :)

Maphillips said:
Hi all I am on the weight management program at Rotherham institute of obesity and they have there own gym which is very good it was on big body squad
Luke my trainer has been very impressed with this site and has asked if he did some simple fitness routine videos would any one be interested in viewing them also if he set up a fitness app for the phone or computer
Look forward to all your replies
Mark

This a you tube link to rio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fvpSoajNQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yep I'd be interested

Thankyou for you kind support I will tell Luke next week and see if he can do it he is planning a site for large people and different types off fitness as he understands we cannot all do the normal types
Will keep in touch.
Mark

Back