• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!

luckyla

Please can anyone tell me how I get back to the first thread on the page? I've accidentally clicked to load more threads and my page is now showing from 16 to 39. I want to get back to the first thread on the page. I've checked the help section but I can't work out how to do it.

Are you on pc or phone , at the top of the screen there is an arrow I just click back or look for the screen that says current click on that and click last vist hope this helps xx

snack said:
Are you on pc or phone , at the top of the screen there is an arrow I just click back or look for the screen that says current click on that and click last vist hope this helps xx

Hi

I'm on an iPhone using the app.
It says at the top of the page Threads (16 of 140). I want to get back to no 1.

Just scroll to the top of the page and pull it down. It should reload the whole page for you. Or just click on the headings at the top of the page.

Click on current threads then on last vist or last 3 days then you should go back to the first page when I click on threads it just scrolls down the page from 1 too 60 or how ever many I've clicked on ? X sorry can't be more help xx

Back