• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sorry false alarm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kandy

Hey guys i am having a bit of a problem when i enter the minimins site all is normal but if i try to view a thread they come out well strangely ??!!??!!

The view of every thread is jumbled with other threads and there is no colour to the page there are words but they are all over the place i dont know if it is just me or if its the whole site if i go to new posts that page is fine its just whenever i open a thread .

It makes it impossible to read or post in fact i dont even know if this will post because i clicked where i know the new thread button should be but i couldn't actually see it !!

So if anybody gets this please help me !!!!! :confused:

Mine is a bit dodgy as well with lots of little red crosses everywhere where there is normally an image or text!!! Strange!

Mine seems to be back to normal as well! Pierce - have you been tinkering again???? :D

Pierce was doing something and because the front page he was looking at looked normal he did not realize that behind we were all muddled.

Sorted now:)

Help!! I cant see anyones signiture! All Ive got is a little red cross where the signiture should be! My own signiture is missing too!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Interesting, try this

If your using internet explorer (IE, the blue E logo is in the top right)

Theres a button on the browser called

"Tools"

then click

Internet options...

Now click the "Advanced Tab"

Theres a button that says "Restore Defaults", click that and then click Apply, then click Ok.

Now refresh the page (or press F5 on your keyboard) and do the pictures come up now?

Pierce

Back