• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey everyone newbie here.

claudiadearman

Hey everyone,
I've been visiting my WLC since December 2013 but I have today received my appointment to see the MDT team with regards to surgery. I don't seem to be getting told a lot so I'm very happy to have stumbled across this support group! Yay!

Well hopefully I'll be able to join everyone in their diaries and experiences and hopefully become a hub of WLS knowledge xxx

Claudia xx

Hi Claudia,

Welcome to the group!, Where abouts are you based? exciting times ahead for you!

I am currently trying to get my docs to refer me, not sure if the tier 3 is compulsory even if you are on record for weight loss activity? got yet another appointment with my GP tomorrow in hopes that i get somewhere. I am in London.

Anyway! I wish you every success in your journey!

Sam x

Hi Sam,

I don't know what tiers are ? I feel so stupid :-(.
I'm in Hertfordshire but I'm travelling to Luton and dunstable for my appointments. I've been going for a year to see the dietician sand nurses and in now finally going for the surgery. My doctor says my next appointment I'll see the nurse, MDT team, psychiatric team and I'll start my milk diet? I really don't know lol.

Feeling very over whelmed by my lack of knowledge xx

Same Claudia! Didn't hear about it till I was on here, so not sure if the past 2 years have been a waste of time, hopefully not will find out tomorrow though! X

Welcome claudia congrats on getting that far!
Looks like you're on the final leg, not be too long once you see the surgery team :) x

Hello newbie !
Ask any questions and someone on here is bound to have the answer your looking for
Good luck with everything else keep on posting the more you do the better the site becomes

Oh wow! I never know what I'm doing as the game plan changes everytime lol but I'm glad everyone on here is lovely and helpful and I'll keep everyone upto date xxx

Hello newbie ! Ask any questions and someone on here is bound to have the answer your looking for Good luck with everything else keep on posting the more you do the better the site becomes
Thank you Los I'm looking forward to my journey and so far I'm loving reading everyone's experiences xx

Claudia I met the MDT doctor Friday at luton & dunstable, now waiting on MDT appointment, then meet surgeon & surgery was told I'm looking at 4 months til surgery x

Back