• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi am a newbie

Nikki36

Hello every one in from Hartlepool and have just been referred to Sunderland on the start of my life changing journey. I have a group session date for the 16 th may and am very nervous as what to expect ie will I not be able to convince them that I desperately need this surgery. Not quite sure of the full procedure apart from that it can take a couple of years before u have surgery. Any info or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi Nikki, welcome to the site :) I'm sure someone from Sunderland will be along soon to help you, good luck :) xxx

Welcome to the forum. I am 5 weeks post gastric bypass. So I am still a baby lol

Thanks for the warm welcome how far are you along the process x
ive been refused funding :sigh: so im trying to get the money for a private op, you aint got £6,500 i could borrow have you? lol xxx

Caren said:
ive been refused funding :sigh: so im trying to get the money for a private op, you aint got £6,500 i could borrow have you? lol xxx

Wish I could help you Caren xxx

Lol I know. Just seems unfair don't it. Damn pct's and there silly decisions xx

Back