• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi guys, any room for a lil one on the loser's bench?

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
Hello everyone! :wavey: I'm back and officially a loser wooohoooo!

Just a quickie for now as I'm soooooo not with it, (that'll be the codeine!) just wanted to thank everyone for all your texts and kind wishes over the past few days, it hasn't been easy but at least I'm home now and back in my own bed! :zz:
Still very sore but I think I'm getting over the 'what the heck have I done' thoughts!! :eek::rolleyes:

Thanks again, hope you are all well, I'll be back and posting all the gory details in my diary when I'm up to it. :flowers:

Cuppacocoa xx

Good to see you Cuppa and I look forward to reading how things went for you!

You were missed:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

im so pleased for you its all over, hope you feel better soon, now the exciting bit!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)Yey! welcome back Cuppa,
enjoy some good sleeps & take care

How fantastic! Congratulations on being on the losing side. x

Yey. :welcome2: back.

Glad your feelin alright, apart from the pain, it will ease up.

I too had the OMG what have i done feelings, think it was the day after in the hospital.
Its because i felt really down and sore. :cry:
It does get better.
I'm 12days past now, and i still get some discomfort in the middle of my abdomen, but much much better.

Will be good to read your diary when your more 'with it'.
Get better soon huni. xx :bananalove:

Glad to have you back. You were MOST CERTAINLY missed! I've had smilies withdrawl symptoms.

Take it easy and let hubby look after you for a bit. If you can stand it. :D

John xx

Sending you lots of best wishes for a speedy recovery, Looking forward to reading your journey :):):)

Lovely to have you back Hayley. Theres plenty of room on the losers bench for you x

Welcome back hun, and get well soon x:D

hi Cuppa so glad to have you back, been waiting for you here on the bench, i've saved you a seat next to me we can show everyone our new slimline PJ dance when our pains ease up ha ha hope you feel better soon hun if like me you will be resting loads and doing bugger all for a while. Speedy recovery hun xxxx

Welcome back!

Welcome back, get plenty of rest and take things easy. Looking forward to reading your story when you are feeling better. Take care.

Back