• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi guys assesment went very well and im very very

pinkylin

excited as the surgeon said i would be getin my op defo b4 crimbo he sed mre than likely in the next 8wks so now im so happy but on the same hand so scared lol and im sat here feelin very tearey now lol i think its just all the nerves i had today and now im relieved the fears kiked in lol.xx;):king::talk017:

Nerves are totally normal and are a good thing. Best of luck with it all and heres to a new healthier you x

what wonderfull news x so happy for you hun x

thanx marg mark and rybens.xxxx

tar gg i knw its mad isnt it?

Thats great news, I'm so happy for you. I remember being so overwhelmed when i knew it was all going ahead, Its a scary but happy feeling all in one. But you will be ok once your on the losing side!!
Good luck!!

Fantastic news xx

thanx fgs08 it is a weird feeling lol thanx pinky hun.xxx

Hi Pinky, wow, great news - it's really normal to get emotional after something that will have been building up and up in yr head for ages.
x

Well done on getting the go ahead for WLS (which op are you having?)...the time will fly by and while it does you are going to have emotional ups and down...it's only natural.

Keep focused on the goal....and you'll be fine.

Good luck

(((hugs)))

Congratulations on your impending surgery. The time will fly by I'm sure.

Rebirth

Thanx b&b,bungle,quetiapina,beth,snwcrystal,rebirth and kathleen.
Well i had a good nights sleep i was in bed for 9.30 lol i was so tired it was such a long day i was there for 4hrs we where both very hungry when we got home lol

Well the start of a new day and im off to town for a few bits then its back home and back on here and talkin to you lovely lot lin.x

oh btw snw crystal im hoping for the bypass which my surgeon did say to me would be best so i think its that one im getting lin.x

Back