• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi

joanie215

hi my name is joanie and im going to have my weight loss surgery soon. Im having a bypass. I have to say im very excited to have found this site.

Hi Joanie welcome to the site. You will find everyone really nice and supportive.

Either you are up very late or not in the UK lol :)

welcome JOanie - holla if you have any questions but this site ussually answers most, it has for me

hey Joanie, welcome to the site and good luck with your surgery :) xxx

Hi Joanie. Welcome to the forum, it's fantastic here with loads of help, advice, friendship and dare I say loving care. Look forward to chatting. Where are you from and which hospital are you having your op at.

Love Kate x

hi Joanie like you i to am new to all of this
i am about to have a Gastric bypass on thursday ( 17th ) and have found this site really helpful ..
i have to speacial friends who always have used the forums and told me to do the same ..( marie and pauline ) good luck hun hope everything goes well for you and the start of your new life x

Hi Joanie, welcome to the forum. I wish you well on your weight loss travels !
xxx

i am from pennsylvania. Im having my surgery at st margarets in pittsburg. Its about an hour and a half drive from my house. I have dr peluso. My surgery will probably be in jan. I havent gotten a date yet. I only have 1 test left to go and 1 dr visit. I should be done with everything on dec 6.
Thank you all for the very warm welcome. Feel free to contact me at any time.

Welcome to the site... word of warning... ITS ADDICTIVE!!! Its my new Facebook LOL!!
Best of luck with your Weightloss xx

hi joanne welcome to this site. xx

Attachments

• empty.gif
    empty.gif
    67 bytes · Views: 42
Hi Joanie, welcome and good luck for the new year op.

Hello, I am new too, but just waiting for them to pass my introduction post!!! xx

l7ktk said:
Welcome to the site... word of warning... ITS ADDICTIVE!!! Its my new Facebook LOL!!
Best of luck with your Weightloss xx

Ditto to this comment. Normal sized people are boring lol

i found out today that i should be getting my surgery around mid-to end january. Will know more mid december. Im excited.

Back