• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HORRIFIED twice in one magazine!!!!!

Oh my god - check this out

YouTube - trample in high heels spikes

Be warned though, if your sqweemish you may want to look away :D
WELL i've seen it all!!!!! I always wanted to tample on grapes when i was in my teens/early twenties but what that woman was doing in THOSE heels to a nutter of a man WELL - i have seen it ALL for one day i wonder what tomorrow will bring??????!!!!!! lol

SS i am astounded you found something soooooo painfully strange on youtube but thank you for that i will share it with my OH and see if he fancies having me on top of him in spikey heels - which could probably make insisions for laproscopy op hehehehe

The woman who pretends to be disabled sounds as if she is suffering from or could be suffering from Munchausen syndrome; so she won't really be able to control herself as she has a real condition.....From a research point of view it is a fascinating condition..

I found this and thought you might find it interesting:

Munchausen's syndrome is a rare psychological and behavioural condition in which somebody fabricates or induces symptoms of illness in themselves.
Munchausen's syndrome is named after a German aristocrat, Baron Munchausen, who became famous for telling wild, unbelievable tales about his exploits and past.
People with Munchausen's syndrome typically display a set pattern of behaviour. This pattern includes:
lying about their symptoms and typically also lying about other aspects of their life, such as their past or level of education,
manipulating test results to suggest the presence of symptoms, such as adding blood to urine samples,
actually inflicting symptoms on themselves, such as poisoning themselves with an overdose of medication, and
travelling from hospital to hospital in different parts of the country, and seeing many different doctors.
Munchausen's syndrome differs from two, more common, types of feigned illness, hypochondria and malingering. People who have hypochondria actually believe they are ill, but do not manipulate test results. People who malinger pretend to be ill to gain some sort of benefit, such as avoiding military duty or trying to obtain compensation.
People with Munchausen's syndrome know they're making their symptoms up and can be highly manipulative, but their behaviour brings them no obvious benefit. Instead, they often undergo painful and sometimes life-threatening surgery, even though they know it is unnecessary.

~hugs~

Have met a few people with that syndrome - very sad people

On the spiked heel thing, I've always wanted to stand on a testicle in high heels. Is that wrong? Just want to know if it goes pop or squelch. No fetish involved, just freakish curiousity. Purely scientific.

Hi
I`m disabled as well in severe pain 24/7 and I can`t walk far myself , I`v got a wheelchair and I go to shop mobility and lend the scooter as well . I`v seen that man no end of times and it was only once I seen him with the wheelchair . I am sorry if you think I was making a laugh of disable people but I wasnt . I hope that after my surgery I will be illness free but we`ll have to wait and see about that .
MARGARET XX

Hope so too Margaret - sending you hugs with fairy dust to make you feel better x

On the spiked heel thing, I've always wanted to stand on a testicle in high heels. Is that wrong? Just want to know if it goes pop or squelch. No fetish involved, just freakish curiousity. Purely scientific.

Oooooooh, Nasty. Still, if that guy in Germany can advertise for someone to be cannibalised by him and he gets response and then does indeed get eaten; then I'm sure you will find one mad b88888d who will go for the whole testicle popping thing:D

Back