• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how can i change my username please?

cherry

i would like to change my user name can i do this?

Sorry Kelly - just found this under FAQ:

"It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so."

ooo dero, so maybe if i ask the administrator nicely they might?.... hmmmm so it looks unliely, i just didnt think when i registered... id just die if any of my family,friends read my personnal info xx

I know how you feel Kelly......When i registered as lotsabeefy, it never occured to me that one day i wouldn't fit the name, but never mind we like you as Kelly1 xx

I can change the username :) just let me know what you want!

Pierce

Pierce where did you spring from? Are you here all the time, but just VERY quiet? :D

arghhhhhhh thanks peirce!!!! :).... everyone on here can call me kelly just ill change the username for the search engine! thats all thanks... ill pm you now xx

You'll laugh ur heads off if I told u how I got the nickname J-Mo!!! Its a bit embarrassing now.... ;)

Reactions: Bev
actually jacci, i have wondered where you got it from, i just assumed it was j for jacci, and mo as the first 2 letters of your surname. come on spill the beans mrs, lol

Hahaha.. Jacci... my imagination is running wild!!!

Love and hugs xxx

Come now Jacci... you can't possibly NOT tell us now !!! Or we'll just have to make it up ourselves :D (And you know what vivid and wicked imaginations some people have around here !!) :8855:

Reactions: Bev
welcome cherry, we think youll like it here, just watch out for that kelly 1. lol
love n hugs huni xxx

arghhhhh im gonna have to get use to it...... oooo j mo now this is more interesting, cooooome on.... x

Well believe it or not I was once likened to Jennifer Lopez, yes I'm serious!!!! Jennifer Lopez???? I WISH!!!! In fact I was later shopping in Harrods in London one Xmas & what looked to be a foreign tourist, asked if I was her!! Ha, ha

My mates were convinced they thought I was in the shop as the queue was literally at the door but they ushered me to the front & open a till! For me!! It was very embarrassing & I wasn't very popular with those waiting in the queue ;)

It was just before she changed her name to J-Lo, my name is Jacci Morrison, so my friends at work then nicknamed me J-Mo.

Its nothing rude or anything, just funny!!!

I'm not surprised at all... you have beautiful looks and look stunning before the weightloss so everyone had better sit up when you have lost the weight... I don't say things I don't mean and I do think you have everything going for you Jacci.

You deserve the praise and it's a credit to you!

Love and hugs xxx

Ha, ha!! Thank-you for the compliment (I'm getting better at accepting them).

But I look nothing like Jennifer Lopez. Chris, Charis & Liz have seen me in 'real life', so will vouch for that.

I think you are blessed, striking comes to mind.

Wait until you are all bronzed and slim next summer... you will be stopped in Harrods for sure Jacci!

Take good care xxx

Back