• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do I add my picture to my Profile?

kurvykaren

Hi
I joined this site a few days ago, set up my profile but can't see anywhere to add my picture?!
Can anyone help?
When I go into my profile, I can get to the 'edit' stuff, but when I click on 'My Profile' it says I don't have permission. I don't understand!

hi - you have to have posted 50 times b4 the site allows you those privlege's, the quickest way to do it is by posting on the word association post. once you have posted 50 times you can then make changes to your profile by the user cp tab at the top of the page x welcome to WLS X

Just to add what Keeley has said above...

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the your profile albums.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

For Bronze diaries you need 100 posts.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Thanks Guys!
At least I now know it's not me missing something! x

no luv, just keep posting on the word asociation threads and youl soon hit 50 xxx

I was a bit confused by this too!! All good now though . .

Back