• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how do i change words under my profile name

kittykat

OMG just noticed that under my profile name it says i need to get a life and i know damn well that i didnt put it there how the hell do i get rid of it as dont wanna be seen like some saddo i have a life thanks

Select 'USER CP' at the top of the page then select 'Edit Profile'

Scroll down to the Optional Information and theres a bit there where you can put in what you like :)

Lol it did that to me too once you get past so many postings....lol.

Cant do it !!!!!

Sounds like a job for Pierce ;)

He can do ANYTHING lol

Select 'USER CP' at the top of the page then select 'Edit Profile'

:)

Then custom user title, type in what you want it to say then scroll to bottom of page and save changes

hehe, sorry kittykat...this post made me laugh!:rotflmao:

done it now

Well done you did it wahoooooo

OMG just noticed that under my profile name it says i need to get a life and i know damn well that i didnt put it there how the hell do i get rid of it as dont wanna be seen like some saddo i have a life thanks

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

its automaticaly put there when you reach a certain number of posts, over 1000 i think.

But im open to changing it, does anybody have a new one in mind?

Pierce

how about ............... ive hit 10000
or mini mini moderator

this 'needs a life' experience has really rattled you..you've inflated your postings 10 fold.poor kitty kat.

too right it did !!! not sure what you meant about youve inflated your postings 10 fold

but ive bits in postings now that are in red print ??

:giggle:

How about - 'spends a LOT of time here!!' :D

if you change your title it wont change it on you.

10,000 is 10 times more than 1000 :p 10 fold.

If you get to 10k+ like D_Q you truly do need a life :p

(please dont hurt me D_Q..)

Pierce

dont think im mad but i am sure that mine said 'will be famous one day ' under mine
or maybe it was the ketosis high:rolleyes:

Sorry Kitty Kat.I turned your 10,000 red..I though it'd help to illustrate the error...it was only meant to be a gentle joke to try & cheer you up.

no probs quite liked it but did think i was going slightly mad !!! no offence taken

Back