• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do you know if you're full?

I am taking it very easy as I'm only 4 days post-op - but I was wondering - how do you know when you're full?

Hi
Can't answer your question but how did ur op go I'm being sleeved with Mr li in January how long were you in the spire for x

Im a bypasser and the inly way I can explain it , its as if a switch gets flicked during eating I almost "know" before when ive had enough where as in the past before my WLS I realised I was full when I had over eaten all I can advise is to listen to your body
I wish you luck

Hi
I am 2 years on - for me if I over ate at the beginning I would get hiccups, then intense hot flushes and most of the time the extra came straight back up (sorry tmi). This would all happen in the space of 5-10 minutes.
It's difficult to gauge on liquids and remember you will be swollen from the op but it is easier to gauge when on solids.
Hope this helps

I'm a bypassed and I get a really runny nose, intense tiredness and feel really hot. I find my fork to mouth time extends and I realise I have had enough

Back