• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When you say "full" what do you mean?

cah-ching

I.e. - is it your old full ... full in your belly?

or full in the chest area?

I'm never full in my belly anymore, always in the chest. I think I have mental issues because although I'm full (lower chest) I am not full in my belly.

Hope that's making sense?

So where do you feel it when you're 'full'?

(JoxJo - inspired this thread given a question I asked her tuther day)

When you say "full" what do you mean?

For me if is just below the chest area - but yes I know what you mean. I still feel hunger but this is displaced by a small meal . . . it is early days xx

Tah. Sorry about the typo :eek: (so called touch typing) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i find it worrying as i never get a full feeling ...............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:(

I get full in my chest but I don't feel full. I just feel filled - and to a point where I'm OK and leave snacking alone.

I get full in my chest.
Before surgery I didn't know what full was and never knew when to stop eating.
I have just had my pudding and I think I am going to burst........ from just under the chest area.
Today I have eaten, a quarter of a matzo with peanut butter on it, a small piece of haddock with some cheese sauce and a desert spoon of potatoes, that was at about 7.30 then about an hour ago I had 5 prunes, (i know, disgusting aren't I lol) and a FULL mini tub of low fat custard.
I love prunes and custard, and the bonus is that you get to go to the toilet the morning after lol.
Lynne xx

I honestly still dont know what full is. I just stop myself because I think I am eating too much. I rarely feel truly hungry now though because I think the food must be taking time to get through the band. Never really felt any tightness though, never been in pain, never sick or foam. I would hate that but at least it would stop me being so greedy.

Leesh x

cah-ching ..................... neither do a get a tightening in or below my chest, i am beginning to worry i am eating too much but i try to control it i only have 3 meals and no snacks, not cause idont want them i dont get so hungry i have the odd day where i feel hungru but not often x

My full is under the middle of my ribs and Kev sex went out the window last year when hubby had a heart attack!A girl still has her memories though!

Back