• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How many threads posted?

Amberleigh

An anyone tell me how many threads ive posted please. Im on the iphone app and it still wont gi e me permission to go on my profile

You have posted 83 times

according to your post its 83

Oh great!! Why dont i have permissiin to access my profile or pri ate messages then? :(

I am on an iPad and I cannot do it through the app either, I actually have to go to the Internet site to do that. May be different with iPhone but not sure

Eeughh!! I was using the site on my phone but i cant put up a proile pic cos i dont have a url from a web pic. Thought the app would let me upload from camera roll on phone :(

I am on an iPad and I cannot do it through the app either, I actually have to go to the Internet site to do that. May be different with iPhone but not sure

I really don't like that app, I've gone back to using the normal site bookmarked in Safari on my iPad.

Ive being playing the word games someone suggested doin to boost it up :) also been asking questions about surgerys etc. Will prob die down now im gettin the info i need and pick up again after the op

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Amber , Only joking with you (I'm a fire monkey chinese astrology and like to play games if you read Fire Monkey profile on the web you'll see what I'm about) Seriously I know it is exciting finding out all the information available. By the looks of your costings your looking at going with Cosmetic Bliss for the sleeve, They are fantastic people to deal with and truly look after you. Dr Cierny is also a lovely man as he visits every patient at least twice day during your four days in Hospital.

You won't get a 4 day stay in any uk hospital NH or Private. Look anywhere on the web an knowbody seems to have a bad word to say about Cosmetic Bliss. If you want any further information just pm me and I'll try and help. Victoria x

Back