• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How often do you get the camera out?

LadyLumps

I'm a long way off surgery but as I'm starting the seminars (and therefore upping the effort) I've bitten the bullet and taken my first set of progress pics. They are breathtaking in all the wrong ways :eek:

Any advice for angles/clothes/frequency/anything else?

Many thanks in advance! :) Hope you all have great weekends xxx

Do you want to look good in them... or really bad to show how much progress you made further down the line.

I did one recently which was in my PJ's and vest top... I got my 10yr old to take it side on and from the front. I even let my belly over hang over the top of the PJ's. Nice! Not!

Made me feel repulsed by myself but gave me the impetus to do something.

The problem I always have is that when I lose a little bit of weight and my clothes feel loser, I always feel better about myself and think "I look ok", when actually I still don't... and then I go back to doing what I always do which is eat and drink too much.

So this time.... I'm going to keep looking at the picture my son took to remind me never to go back there!

Sarah
PS - I'm not going to put the PJ picture on here as a before and after.... way to bad!

I only starting photos post op once a month on the day of my operation so im 9 months post op and I can see the changes in my shape I try to take it in a full length mirror , best place I find is evans or marks and Spencer s or any store where you can get all yourself in shot ive also put a pair of my old jeans size 32 on the floor then put on top my new size at the time 24 on top and boy the size difference is shocking , but in a good way , you could do the same with a top or knickers!

Take photos that are as honest as possible so you can look back and see how far you've come.

I've gone all out in more ways than one with a sports bra and my biggest knickers! (Haha sorry if TMI.)

Thanks ladies. I have a camera with a timer and a tripod (a bit technical I know) so am able to press the button and scuttle into position. It's as glamorous as it sounds.

I can't imagine even wanting to share the first batch once I am far away from my current weight but wanted to document myself now so I can see how far I've come.

Thanks so much for your insight!

I've gone all out in more ways than one with a sports bra and my biggest knickers! (Haha sorry if TMI.)

Thanks ladies. I have a camera with a timer and a tripod (a bit technical I know) so am able to press the button and scuttle into position. It's as glamorous as it sounds.

I can't imagine even wanting to share the first batch once I am far away from my current weight but wanted to document myself now so I can see how far I've come.

Thanks so much for your insight!

I did similar but I went for black leggins and black vest top so there was no hiding :(

It's terrifying isn't it! But it'll show the progress which is what I want :)

Back