• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How often do you weighed yourself .

it should really be weekly as the weight can fluxuate daily, im a offender i get weighed daily and yes i know i shouldnt x

it should really be weekly as the weight can fluxuate daily, im a offender i get weighed daily and yes i know i shouldnt x

You bad girl :D

Weigh yourself weekly, same time of day, ideally first thing in the morning and before you've drunk or eaten anything, and always use the same set of scales.

i weigh myself every morning and weekly in town which is my official weight lol but t dailey one helps me realise when iv eaten the wrong things although the weight never goes up it does stop if iv over done it

I am a daily offender. However, it really keeps me motivated and stops me being tempted. I have st lb and oz so can see it even when it has only gone up an ounce. It is enough to keep me focused.

I count Saturday morning as my weekly weigh in. Oh, and I weigh first thing in the morning after going to the loo. lol.

You bad girl :D

Weigh yourself weekly, same time of day, ideally first thing in the morning and before you've drunk or eaten anything, and always use the same set of scales.

yes richard im a bad girl, put me over ya knee and smack my bum. ;) ive always weighed in every morning same time, same scales & same place. some get upset with there weight fluxuations on a daily basis but it doesnt bother me and it keeps me on track but thats just personal to me, and daily weighs can effect how ppl think and thats why i wouldnt recommend it. totm can effect this mostly but im used to which parts of the month show gains and why.

sorry but im a scales addict, if any 1 tryed to take my scales away id have to killl em haha :rolleyes:

Hi Liz
With you weighing yourself every day does your weight go up and down all the time or is it OK . I hate getting on the scales because I use to be bulimic I just get on the scales at the Doctors or the hospital lol
Take care .
Margaret xx

marge stick to what your doing now as the scales can become quite an obsessive thing and effect the chain of thought on a daily basis x

Hi Margaret..

I get weighed once every 10 days.. sometimes every 7.. dependant on whether I can 'feel' any loss so to speak..

Always use the same scales have always used for the last 3 yrs.. which are the ones in my local tesco - gives me height, weight, bmi, fat mass etc based on gender and age.. and yep - ya get a ticket so then you can see it in black and white and its great motivation..

<< I'm going to start & stick mine on me fridge door.. with a post- it note which is going to read -

'Its going in the right direction - but you ARENT..' :D

Hi Margaret..

I get weighed once every 10 days.. sometimes every 7.. dependant on whether I can 'feel' any loss so to speak..

Always use the same scales have always used for the last 3 yrs.. which are the ones in my local tesco - gives me height, weight, bmi, fat mass etc based on gender and age.. and yep - ya get a ticket so then you can see it in black and white and its great motivation..

<< I'm going to start & stick mine on me fridge door.. with a post- it note which is going to read -

'Its going in the right direction - but you ARENT..' :D

i have all my tickets from boots when i do my weekly one its fab when you can look back thru them and see the difference

I'm a daily weigher too, although I do get a bit p'd off if it fluctuates in the wrong direction! At the mo, I seem to stay the same weight for weeks, then it goes down a bit then stuck again for a while

I've only weighed myself 4 times since surgery 5 weeks ago. Last week I'd gained last week I'd gained 5lbs. Weighed again today and lost 6lbs.So I would suggest weekly so you can even it out better. Daily is an absolute nightmare.

Back