• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to add pics

yorkshirelass74

I have tried for the last hour to upload some pics, i have managed to do my avatar thingy ok, but i cant get any more pics on, can anyone help?
by the way, any help needs to be mega simple!

Yes, i managed it at last! i am a total technophobe!

i cant do anything on here it always potluck when i do a thread cant even following what they say on how to do thing it must be a blonde moment

also i can never read the first thread its alway the replys so frustrating

Last edited:
i cant do anything on here it always potluck when i do a thread cant even following what they say on how to do thing it must be a blonde moment

If you click Forum Jump on the green bar you will get a list of all the forums, click the forum of your choice and you will then see all the threads in that forum.

You can start a new thread by clicking on New thread at the top within each forum or on the top of any thread.

To see if anyone has replied to your thread, you go to User CP on the green bar at the top of the page on the left side.

Click on it and you will find all of the threads you have posted on with the new replies, if you have read that thread and no one has posted it will not appear back until someone does.

But you can go to that forum the thread was posted in and click on it and you will see your thread, you might have to go back a page or two if no one has posted on it for a while.

If you click on New Posts on the green bar you will see all the listed posts in real time.

You will see a little icon
subscribed.gif
which means you have posted on that thread.

You can also subscribe to a thread and each time someone posts on it you will get an email notification.

What are thread tools?

At the top of each thread, there is a link called 'Thread Tools'. By clicking on this link, a menu will appear with a number of options:
  • Show Printable Version - this will show you a page with the thread post content in a reduced graphics format that is more 'printer friendly'.
  • Email this Page - if you think the thread may be interesting to someone else, you can forward a link to it to their email address.
  • Subscribe (or Unsubscribe) from this Thread - by subscribing to a thread, you will receive periodic email updates on recent activity within it. Click here for more information on subscriptions.
  • Adding a Poll - if you started the thread, you can add a poll to it with this option. Click here for more information on polls.

Viewing New Posts or Today's PostsHow can I see the latest posts?

There are two ways to quickly view recently created or updated threads.
If you are not logged in, the 'today's posts' link will show a list of all threads that have been created or updated in the last 24 hours.
If you are logged in, the 'Today's Posts' link will change to 'New Posts', which gives you a listing of all threads that have been created or updated since your last visit.
The administrator can also set up the forums so that each thread you read is marked in the database. If this option is set, then new threads (or threads with new posts) will not be marked as read until you have actually read them.
There is a built-in time limit to this, however, that will automatically mark all threads as 'read' after a set number of day, whether you really have read them or not. The default setting is 10 days, but the administrator could make this higher or lower.

Have a look at FAQ on the Green Bar above for more information on how to use the site and if there is anything I can help you with please ask.

Back