• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to look good over Christmas!

ditzeeblonde

A little lifestyle reminder as the festive season begins....

This woman is 51.

gillian.jpg

She is a TV “health guru” advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and ill health. She promotes exercise combined with a pescetarian diet, high in organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements. She also claims that yeast is harmful, that the colour of food is nutritionally significant and that you should check your poop to make sure you are healthy.

This woman is 50.

nigella.jpg

She is a TV cook, who eats nothing but meat, butter and deserts. I know who I rather look like!

So forget “join a gym and eat more celery” - this Christmas it's food and booze all the way.

And the only exercise you need is dancing.

Merry Christmas Peeps!!

Last edited:
LOL !!!!!!! thanks for that Ditzee.
Grace xxx

Hahahahaha.... now Gillian's book must be a best seller to be able to look like that! Love and hugs
xxx

So you're buying Gillian's book too precious? xxx

I did infact get caught up in the whole you are what you eat thing a few years ago..... only eating organic fruits and nuts and pulses and then I came to my sences and got a life looooooool

You've put the one woman I can't STAND to watch on TV and the one I LOVE watching on TV in the one post!! LOL
Nigella all the way.. she is so lovely!
Thanks for the laugh x

:rotflmao: Gillian McKeith is a joke! 51 :eek: I could hardly believe it when I found out how old she was!! Deffinately not taking her diet plan :D XX

Dotty... you and I are interlinked through our meetings at Salford & the 'Secret Santa'... I thought you would be really pleased to get this in your 'Secret Santa' parcel... ''Gillian's Way''... as seen by Shaun Ryder...

Hahaha xxx

:8855::roofles::Na_Na_Na_Na::banana dancer:LMFAO !

Don't laugh too hard Liz... there's a copy on the way to you too Angel...

Hahaha... xxx

Hahahaha... he was on BBC Breakfast this morning and it was so funny, the presenters were having kittens... in case he swore on live tv... he was brilliant and they also showed a great caption of him singing in the Happy Mondays... love and hugs xxx

Back