• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HOW'S EVERYONE'S LOOSE SKIN?

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi thought i'd ask people further down the line how their loose skin is? So far mine aint too bad, abit crinkley on my inner thighs, and big bingo wings but my stomachs fine at the mo! :rolleyes:

i luckily dont really have any lose skin, i have a tiny pooch around my waist, but honest its nothing and people tell me i look like i've never been over weight.
Not sure if i've been just lucky or its a combination or exercise and healthy eating, but for me it hasn't been a problem and i certainly wont be looking at further surgery, unless of course i go for the Brad Pitt full make over ;-)

Oh that's lucky SS, after 220lbs off my arms are best not seen or mentioned and will need some serious attention as soon as I'm done. Tummy is surprisingly not too bad, thinking about that one. Legs a disaster but not likely to be getting my kit off so again more thought needed. Shall we term them female appendages ......they are in need of something but at 56 not sure if I'll look a right berk if they suddenly perk up like a youngsters but surgery deffo being considered there.

M

I have loose skin and I will be seeking surgery to correct some of it. I think my arms, my bingo wings in particular is what bothers me most. I even dislike them when they are covered for example when a top has narrow arms I worry that my arms look like sausages. So definately surgery to fix them. My tummy (upper and lower belly) are not so bad and I will be having a baby so I will look at it later to see if I really 'need' it sorted or just continue with my super knickers. My thighs are a bit of a disaster but not sure if I will need them corrected. I was always planning to have my boobs reduced and put back into place after babies but I have been extremely lucky with them as they haven't shrunken much and look mostly the same as they did pre-op except I no longer have side-boob.

So overall, must have my arms done, maybe tum & maybe boobs. It isn't as bad as it could have been in some ways.

Nic:p

Last edited:
well i look like a crinkly 80 yr old.

keith was actually talking about holidays the other day and the though of going somewhere hot for me just isnt an option as there is no way i would expose my arms or legs as they are.

I need a full body lift, arms legs and boobs.

My stomach is gross, looks worse than when I was 5 stone heavier! Arms and legs are ok.

Any idea why my ticker will not update, I put in incorrect info, I am not really that skinny!!! Profile info is correct but ticker will not update, help!

Seems to be ok now... sorry!

Top of my thighs are a leetle crinkly and my tummy is a mess...everywhere else is coo. I too shall be having babies in the near future so I am not doing anything about it until I stopped popping em out! hehe

Only bit that really bothers me is the top of my legs as these show when wearing a swimming cossie. My tummy has an apron but when I wear tights it looks a lot better. I have some excess skin too on my arms. All this said, I prefer this to what was there before!

My bingo wings and thighs are a little saggy and crinkly, boobs look ok from the front but are like spaniel's ears from the side. Tummy has not been great since pre babies but is shrinking.
I am not ruling surgery out and would probably have the lot done or nothing. I feel great at the moment and still have plenty to lose, so will worry about the sags in a year or so.
Lx

I still have at least 3 stones to lose, but already my loose skin is horrific. My tummy is a mess which is probably to be expected after 10 years of obesity and two 9lb+ babies, one by caesarean, but I have been surprised by the state of my arms, legs and boobs as well.

Strangely, although I havent lost any weight for 2 weeks now my loose skin suddenly looks a lot worse. I guess its my body catching up with the weight loss.

I think I am lucky though as I live within a PCT that appears largely supportive of reconstructive surgery after WLS. Not sure if they will pay for all of it though.

Thighs are quite crinkly and stomach is starting to sag.But i too have had two big babies.Boobs have shrunk so much they too have sagged thank god for good bras lol. And oh yes the bingo wings are coming along nicely too but then again i'm not going to do a lady Godiva just yet hee hee x

My only 'problem' area is my stomach. I had major abdominal surgery when I was 20 weeks pregnant so my bump grew over the hip to hip scar. My surgeon said I would never have a flat stomach again (overhang over the scar) but before putting the weight on I think I could of got away with a bit of liposuction.

Due to have a hysterectomy soon and I cheekily asked if they would do a tummy tuck at the same time, they said they may not use the old scar so could tidy things up a bit. Hope so I dont want to end up with 2 hip to hip scars and a over hang in the middle!

Back