• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Humid

wizzbang

It's like the tropics out there today. After all the rain we have been having in the North West today the sun has chosen to shine so I have been gardening. It is like the tropics, warm and humid. The birds are singing and the beetles are scurrying around where I am working. I have seen several baby frogs around the water feature (broken, must fix) but the frogs won't be missing the water from it after all that rain.
The green waste men came today to empty the wheely bin for garden waste and I had put my big collapsable mesh bin next to it because I had filled it, and surprisingly the ben men have emptied that for me too. How nice of them, you hear so many stories of how unhelpful they can be, but I think it was lovely of them to bother.
I am going out to tackle a very big border that has become overgrown with weeds and mint (eeekkk) since I had my op and since the rain hasn't stopped.
Then tonight, hopefully, i'm going for a swim at the local pool. Ladies only.
Lynne x

Back