• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am not so tired but have a drs appointment

ladylite

Well just to say over the last couple of days my energy levels have greatly improved, not quite back up to normal but getting that way.

I have the emergency appointment with the dr tommorrow and think I will still keep it, just in case.

I have done something different in that I have made sure I have included some extra carbs, well more than I usually have, whether that as helped we will see.

Anyway onwards and upwards.

glad to see your feeling more human and like yourself sweets... your right to still keep it xx

Well just to say over the last couple of days my energy levels have greatly improved, not quite back up to normal but getting that way.

I have the emergency appointment with the dr tommorrow and think I will still keep it, just in case.

I have done something different in that I have made sure I have included some extra carbs, well more than I usually have, whether that as helped we will see.

Anyway onwards and upwards.

Definately still go Mary and tell him everything that has been happening. Make a list and give him the opportunity to do a few tests and see what extra you need to feel well again. Sod's law if you dont you will feel c**p again on Tuesday. Bit like toothache - excruciatingly apinful - get an appointment and the pain goes!!!

Post and let us know.

good luck

Linski xxx

Glad you are feeling a bit more energised Mary, but as the others say still go to your appointment. As Linski says it will only come back if you don't xxx

Back