• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

gr09

hi everyone havent been on for absolutely ages but i thought id quickly pop on and let you all know ive got my date :D soooooooo EXCITED
i actually cried on the phone when told, its only been 8 years (since i was 14) that ive wanted this opportunity to make myself healthy. the relief is amazing.

well as of the 25th November 2015 i will be on my road to a skinnier and healthier gemma hopefully with pitter patter of tiny feet in 2 years time.
:D :bliss: :talk017:

That so fantastic news

Hooray! Congrats! I hope it's here before you know it :)

What's your pre-op diet plan like? And how are you feeling?

whoop whoop! well done you!

Congrats.

It's a long journey but worth it!

Hooray! Congrats! I hope it's here before you know it :)

What's your pre-op diet plan like? And how are you feeling?
got to do 2 weeks milk diet due to start that roughly around the 11th november but should know more on the 6th nov. im feeling fine REALLY excited, i think nerves will set in the night of the 24th as will more excitement lol.

Congratulations! You're also so young you'll do much better on the skin front than us old birds :)

Whoooo great news! Let us know how it goes! x

It interesting you mention the pitter patter of tiny feet. I'm an uncle six times over and a great uncle once. I really hope to become a father and am looking at options for surrogacy and adoption while planning marriage to my long term boyfriend in October.

Without WLS many factors wouldn't have been considered. I wouldn't have wanted to parent knowing my health would mean my husband to be would have to do it on his own at any time.

WLS has given me my life back in so many ways that go way beyond weight loss.

That is brilliant Marcus. I could not agree more about the life-changing results being beyond our dreams. Who would have thought a few hours asleep could be so awesome. I wish you and your partner every happiness xx

Back