• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I reached a Milestone Yippeee!!

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
Yippeeeeeeeee I reached another milestone today!!!
147lbs, A total loss of 5 Stone exactaly!! 70lbs Gone Forever Whooo Hooo!!!! Started 6th December 2008 I was 217lbs = 15st 7lbs and Today I'm 10st 7lbs,in just under 5 months!!

I am so so much Happier. Thankyou for all your support girls xxx
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Last edited:
:wow:well done thats a fantastic achievement, congratulations hun xxxx:)

:D fantastic news - 5 stone gone forever, its a gr8 achievement - keep up the good work - julie xx

Yippeeeeeeeee I reached another milestone today!!!
147lbs, A total loss of 5 Stone exactaly!! 70lbs Gone Forever Whooo Hooo!!!! Started 6th December 2008 I was 217lbs = 15st 7lbs and Today I'm 10st 7lbs, I am so so much Happier. Thankyou for all your support girls xxx

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Thanks Liz & Mazza,
I can't tell you how happy I feel today, Losing the weight has made such a huge difference to me and my life, x

:) im glad its been a life changing experience for you, go out and treat yourself to a nice new top or something along them lines as reaching a milestone needs a reward, and you deserve it xxx

Hi Liz, Well its funny you should say that, as I Bought my self some new vest tops size 12 Yippeeee and also a New pair of Moto jeans from Top Shop Size 10 I ordered them online and Guess what?? They just arrived this morning and fit perrrfectly!!
I am loving My new Ripped jeans and looking forward to wearing them.

That is fanatastic - WELL DONE!!! You are blazing righ ahead and it is lovely to hear about your great, happier, healthier you!

Hugs,
Nic:D:D:D

Fantastic weight loss....Congratulations x

WOW
how good do you feel ?
I can just feel your happiness in the post.
Well done you must look and feel like a totally different person
I cant wait to go to topshop and be able to fit in their clothes esp.. a pair of jeans and look fab
well done
xxxx

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!
fatbutnot4eva I feel so Happy and have soooo much more energy than before, I don't hate myself like I used to, and I look in the mirror and think "Yay" Instead of feeling ashamed. I would still like to lose another stone, but to be honest, If i don't lose another lb and stay the same I will be happy about the way i look now.

Back