• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A couple of pics,My Journey so far! Now with Smiley Pic!

Wow, hun you can see that 5 stone gone, it is amazing!!! You should be so proud and strutt your stuff.

Way to go!
Nic:p:p:p

You look lovely, beautiful and slender.

hi, just thought id like to say how great you look & i carnt wait to have my done, & start my new healther life style, even thought i know its not going to be easy, but just looking at your pictures & reading your jurney, make,s me realise that its what i want, to heathy again so i can spend more time with my family, thankyou from Dee1

wow look at you....you look fab xxxx

wowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YO LOOK FABTASTIC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

look fab hun .. was just showing my mum .. she said u look great and much younger ... bet the dog is bigger than u now lol xx

Never mind the smiley pic get them Bikini full body pic's up..............lol.

Ha Ha lmao, I'm not ready for the Bikini pics yet lol,
Really though, Thanks to everyone for all your support and your lovely comments, I couldn't have got through it without you all.
Your all Fab!!

its great aint it to be able to post before and after pix and beable to tell such a differance congrats

Fantastic pictures - you look truly amazing (love your dog too soooo cute)

You look fantastic!! You look so much younger now. Well done, ur an inspiration! xxx

You look fantastic. Well done x x

Back