• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I think i've found my addiction transfer..

phatmomma

and i never ever expected one never mind two! :eek::eek::eek:

Exercise and clothes horsing....

I'm turning into a real gym freak, aquafit, body pump, and gym work outs at least twice a week. Am loving the feel good factor when i've finished my workouts, endorphins are good :) :)

As for the clothes horsing, well poor Mr Phatmomma i keep dragging him round the shops and trying clothes on. I never (ok very rarely) buy them i just want to put them on and see how i look lol....

Well i suppose it could be worse, it could be booze or even worse, heaven forbid..... sex :) :)

Just thought i'd share, thanks for popping by. And if it's not rude feel free to share your addictions with me too xxx

Same as yours Julie but maybe one more too ...............;) x

It's just a matter of time for me Mazza, i've been having some very 'vivid' dreams lately. Gawd help poor Trev lol....

Seriously now, whenever i pass the gym i am looking in to see what is happening in the exercise class. Seen one the other day but Trev has the co-ordination of a 3 legged newborn giraffe so don't think he'll come in for that. So now to hurt his feelings and do one without him :(

Bring on the leotards n handcuffs lol

i've been having some very 'vivid' dreams lately. Gawd help poor Trev lol....
Bring on the leotards n handcuffs lol

Hey they didn't say anything about this in the training manual.
I think I had better back out now, while I am still pure and innocent and fat !

Julie, enjoy the dreams. At least your addiction is a healthy one at present. I think I'm becoming a feeder. I'm always giving the girls chocolates etc and even give the lollipop lady/man treats. At least the girls are counteracting the treats with more walking but I'll have to STOP.

Julie, enjoy the dreams. At least your addiction is a healthy one at present. I think I'm becoming a feeder. I'm always giving the girls chocolates etc and even give the lollipop lady/man treats. At least the girls are counteracting the treats with more walking but I'll have to STOP.

Hmm i keep giving Trev some nice bits too, although i try to make sure they are low fat as he's trying to lose weight.

I bet the lollipop man loves his nibbles :) xx

Hmm i keep giving Trev some nice bits too, although i try to make sure they are low fat as he's trying to lose weight.

I bet the lollipop man loves his nibbles :) xx

:eek: Julie!!! Percy Filth :8855:

Lynne x

Oops, sorry :) But i bet he does lick his lips when he sees you coming lol xx

Back