• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT ...!!

cah-ching

... only joking :D :rotflmao: :D

I popped on to Minimins for the first time in ages to catch up on the shenanigans of my friend HopeSprings the other day. :p ;)

:wow: is all I can say about the look of the place. It looks really good ... it's like the Extreme Makeover Team have been in and made it shiny, sexy and nice. Any chance of the same over here on its surgically-focused sister site? :D

Never judge a book by it's cover :p
TBH I've never noticed the exterior of the site much, as the content and the people here are what make it beautiful and shiny to me ;)

I think Minis changed when it was upgraded after the security breach. But I may be wrong :)

That's right fuffs, I wonder why pierce didn't upgrade this site too? X

I think he mentioned something about it. But my memory for some things when I was pre op is hazy lol

This site would be nice in a new colour lol

The green is rank isn't it? lol

I think it's the tone of green.... it's almost teal-ish. May be a nice fresh colour. :D

Hmmm, maybe a poll is in order?? Personally i like anything but green!!

I hate the green as well. If this site has to be slightly different from Minimins for distinguishing purposes (and Minimins is now that very nice blue)....

How about pink for this site?

Can't say I've ever really noticed the colour. Guess it's irrelevant to me. I use the site through my iPhone app most of the time, so there's not too much visual detail anyway.

Last edited:
Louanne79 said:
Can't say I've ever really noticed the colour. Guess it's irrelevant to me. I use the site through my iPhone app most of the time, do there's not too much visual detail anyway.

That is true. The app has hardly any colour. I only use the full site at the weekend.

Back