• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

id love your help please

joylouise

Good morning,
I had a bypass 15 months ago and from my top weight of 21 stone im now down to just under 12. not yet reached my 11 stone personal target but ill get there in the end.

Ive had a photo shoot done as a bit of a confidence booster and entered one of the pics into a competition, if i get the most 'likes' on my pic on facebook i will win a VIP shoot worth 1350 quid :) I would really like to win and would love everyones help on here. The link to the pic is as follows and feel free to share the link on your facebook page too! The current winner has about 700 votes so i have some serious catching up to do!

Thanyou in advance

Joy xxxx

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...82664990.76473.238732036173082&type=3&theater

i voted!! looking luvverly! x

thanyou so much everyone, id love to win it, ive promised my hubby id do a nude with one of his bass guitars, strategically placed of course !!

Done :)

Good morning,
I had a bypass 15 months ago and from my top weight of 21 stone im now down to just under 12. not yet reached my 11 stone personal target but ill get there in the end.

Ive had a photo shoot done as a bit of a confidence booster and entered one of the pics into a competition, if i get the most 'likes' on my pic on facebook i will win a VIP shoot worth 1350 quid :) I would really like to win and would love everyones help on here. The link to the pic is as follows and feel free to share the link on your facebook page too! The current winner has about 700 votes so i have some serious catching up to do!

Thanyou in advance

Joy xxxx

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...82664990.76473.238732036173082&type=3&theater

clicked - you look BEAUTIFUL well done xx

Wow hun you look great I have just voted for u hun xx

Fantastic pic! I have "liked" it :)

Cough.......splutter..............great picture I clicked like for you x

i liked the pic hun... and its a lovely pic xxx

Back