• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Idiot's guide to adding pictures to a thread....

angie790

With Christmas & lots of shindigs coming up, it would be nice to add a photo or two (if I can get any of me without me gurning or generally looking gross & ruining the shot)...but I can't seem to get to grips with adding photo's in a post. Could someone kindly tell me how to do it please, but in terms of if you were explaining it to a 7 yr old? Also, I quite like how some people have do before/after pic in their signature...side by side would be fine (as I think the slide-show changing images might be too complicated for me)....any instructions greatly appreciated thank you xxx

Right :D When you post on a thread and want to add a pic use post reply and not quick reply and scroll down to the bottom. It says manage attachments and you click that and it lets you browse on your pc for the pic you want and then you just add it :D Hey presto..........now if I can do it anyone can as there are chimps in Chester zoo that can do more on the pc than i can ;) Good Luck XX

Just checking I can still do it ;)

My 2 lovely grandaughters :D Casey Lee and Georgia Rae!

Attachments

• georgia rae.jpg
    georgia rae.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 21
  • casey lee.jpg
    casey lee.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 23
Hey presto..........now if I can do it anyone can as there are chimps in Chester zoo that can do more on the pc than i can ;) Good Luck XX

:Dpmsl! Cheers DC, I see where I was going wrong before as I think I was trying to add piccies in quick reply!

Thankyou, and Ive just looked in your piccies and OMG!! You have lost loads! You look like youve lost lots more than you have......well done you look lovely :D XX

Thankyou, and Ive just looked in your piccies and OMG!! You have lost loads! You look like youve lost lots more than you have......well done you look lovely :D XX

Thanks DC...I think what it is, is that in my attempt to blend into the wallpaper and be an invisible person, I actually wore clothes that were just dreadful and probably made me look like a fatter, hideous hag than I actually was! xxx

Back